Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Complete series forthcoming?!? Don't tease me so!

Today, I checked an old e-mail address of mine that I don't really use anymore and haven't checked in a while, and I found an e-mail from last Monday that led me to this:


Or, if you don't want to click: some outfit called "Shout" announced at San Diego ComiCon that it has secured the rights to the show and plans to release the complete series on DVD in 2015. 

Oh, for the love of all that anyone might find holy or otherwise worthy of respect and veneration, please let this come through. I have been waiting for this for so long, and the timing couldn't be better.

In honor of possibly having the whole series at our fingertips, I'm going to put up my first recap, of the very first episode of the very first series, in short order, most likely later tonight. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment