Friday, February 12, 2016

Hallmark Attacks: A half-assed reunion on Monday

Check this out:













That's from the Hallmark Channel's Home and Family show. This isn't Lisa Whelchel and Kim Fields's first go at a Hallmark Channel thing, and that thing doesn't give me much hope for this thing.

It's funny, though, that just over a year ago when EW did their epic series of Facts interviews, Kim Fields (and Mindy Cohn) declined to participate because they wanted to movHe forward rather than backward and put Facts behind them. Mindy is obviously sticking to her guns, but between this and The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I wonder if she's hurting for money. Poor Kim. Maybe I should ask her if I can interview her.

Anyway, it looks painful, but I'm going to watch it anyway. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment