Monday, September 19, 2016

Honeymoon/Vacation!

After a very short engagement, my husband and I got married in December. We are now taking our honeymoon to Oktoberfest in Germany. I tell you this only because it means I won't be able to update this blog for the next few weeks. But it seems that Facts reruns are showing on some new channels, and that has led a number of people to find and enjoy my blog!

I want to assure all new readers that the blog is alive and well; I am simply on vacation for a few weeks. Please enjoy my classic posts in the mean time!

In the spirit of travel, here is a screen shot from The Facts of Life Go to Paris movie. I learned in Charlotte Rae's autobiography that she got to take her sisters with her to Paris, and they briefly appear in the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment